Monday, June 14, 2010

A Mad Scientist Buys a House

I live in a nice old house in the old town district of Parkford, CA. It's a nice quite area and close to the candy store I own. It's the perfect place to live. Or it was until a mad scientist moved into the corner house next door.

The house had been for sale for a long time, I was used to not having a neighbor there. When someone moved in, I thought great a new neighbor. He didn't have very much furniture, a bed, a couch and lots of boxes. He never left his house those first few days, but I assumed he was settling in.

The third night was when the noise started. Loud music that almost, but not quite, covered the sound of crackling electricity, banging, booming, boiling and cages rattling. The lights flicker and he cackles screams.

A mad scientist lives next door and I'm going to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment